- Join Bromium for a technical deep dive webinar on Wednesday, June 12 at 10am PDT/1pm EDT
- Learn about Emotet – a highly-modular banking Trojan, which has evolved into a polymorphic malware
- Featuring guest speaker Robert Bigman, former CISO at the CIA and James Wright, VP Engineering and Threat Research at Bromium
Register Now: Emotet Webinar: June 12 at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
Emotet is the most prolific malware that Bromium has seen in customer environments in recent months. It was originally created as a banking Trojan but is rapidly evolving info a polymorphic, full-scale distribution network for malware, which evades most detection-based security solutions.
Emotet has become a major threat, prompting the US Department of Homeland Security to issue an alert, noting that Emotet is extremely difficult to combat and can cost organizations up to $ 1M per incident.
Join Bromium for an Emotet technical deep-dive webinar on Wednesday, June 12 at 10am PDT/1pm EDT, featuring guest speaker Robert Bigman, former CISO at the CIA, and James Wright, VP Engineering and Threat Research at Bromium.
- Using advanced threat intelligence captured in Bromium isolation, this webinar will share the full kill chain of Emotet attacks as the user would experience it
- Robert Bigman will address the nature of emerging attacks and the dangers they post to today’s enterprise
- Learn how you can protect your organization from Emotet and other polymorphic malware
If you can’t attend the live webinar, register to receive the on-demand webinar replay.
Hope to see you on June 12th, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in the meantime.
The post June 12 Webinar, Emotet: Taming a Wild Trojan appeared first on Bromium.
Are you looking for products for hacking, cybersecurity, and penetration testing? Do you need to cleanse your smartphone, PC, or website from viruses and malware? Do you need to track down a person or recover urgent information? Do you need to regain control of an account, email, or password that has been stolen from you? Interested in purchasing pre-configured devices to easily and quickly experiment with hacking techniques? Do you have specific requirements in software or hardware? We can assist you!
Contact us immediately for immediate assistance: provide us with details via email or WhatsApp about the type of support you need, and we will respond you promptly!