Windows kernel (is) (, compared to Linux kernel)
Image by Nguyen Vu Hung (vuhung)
1. (Frankly) Windows kernel is slowser
Especially when running complex workloads that push network/disk/CPU
2. It seems that Microsoft have ost innovation
3. New algorithm implementation
4. Microsoft never tested I/O schedulers, process schedulers, filesystem
optimization, TCP/IP stack tweaks, wireless network
(5. Linux community does it better)
6. Windows is slower in High Performance Computing (obviously)
7. (lmao) WIndows Vista slows down netnwork while playing audio!
8. NTFS is fragmented.