Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K UHD (Ultra-High-Definition) Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 3840×2160 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7)
- Connect multiple monitors with resolutions as high as 3840×2160 (4K) to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor). Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and stereo audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable.
- Supports HDMI displays up to 3840×2160@30Hz and 3440×1440@50Hz. 2560×1600, 2560×1440, 1080P and lower modes will refresh at 60Hz. Note: A “High-Speed” HDMI 1.4 compliant cable is required for proper operation at modes above 1080P
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 3.0. USB bus powered (no additional power adapter required). Adapter is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, but performance via USB 2.0 will likely be unsatisfactory
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported.HDMI to DisplayPort and dual-link DVI conversion not supported. (If you wish to connect a DisplayPort display, our UGA-4KDP adapter has native DisplayPort output). Suggested for use with web/productivity software; not recommended for HD video playback or high end graphics work. Gaming and playback of HDCP protected content not supported.
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Featuring the highest-performance DisplayLink DL-5500 chipset, the Plugable UGA-4KHDMI graphics adapter lets you connect an additional HDMI display up to 3840×2160@30Hz (4K/UHD/2160p) to your Windows-based laptop, desktop, or tablet via USB 3.0.
Drivers available for Windows 10/8.1/7.
Intel i5 or AMD A8 2GHz or better CPU recommended for productivity/web software at 4K. Single Intel HD 4000, AMD HD 7xxx, NVIDIA 5xxM or better recommended for
Price List: £57.95
Only for today on Amazon: £57.95