Footprint FOO182-TB Hacking Knife-4.5 Inch Fully Forged from Handle to Blade-Can be Struck on The Spine with a Hammer-Used to Remove Putty, Making Kindling and General Heavy Duty Knifeknife
- Made in Sheffield, Britain
- Simple efficient design – two leather scales act as the handle. The knife can be struck time and time again with the handle not breaking easily if struck with a glance blow. If the leather scales come off you can create your own handle.
- Heavy duty – the spine Of The knife is designed to be struck with a hammer making it perfect for making kindling, removing putty and other demolition jobs
- Fully forged from high carbon steel – Forged from blade to handle for superior strength. The high carbon steel allows for excellent cutting edge retention.
- Hardened machine ground 4. 5 inch blade – the blade edge has been hardened. The blade has a machine ground finish as this is a heavy duty demolition knife designed to be knocked around.
Price List: £11.23
Only for today on Amazon: £10.38