Footprint FOO182-TB Hacking Knife-4.5 Inch Fully Forged from Handle to Blade-Can be Struck on The Spine with a Hammer-Used to Remove Putty, Making Kindling and General Heavy Duty Knifeknife
- Made in Sheffield, Britain
- Simple efficient design – two leather scales act as the handle. The knife can be struck time and time again with the handle not breaking easily if struck with a glance blow. If the leather scales come off you can create your own handle.
- Heavy duty – the spine Of The knife is designed to be struck with a hammer making it perfect for making kindling, removing putty and other demolition jobs
- Fully forged from high carbon steel – Forged from blade to handle for superior strength. The high carbon steel allows for excellent cutting edge retention.
- Hardened machine ground 4. 5 inch blade – the blade edge has been hardened. The blade has a machine ground finish as this is a heavy duty demolition knife designed to be knocked around.
Price List: £11.23
Only for today on Amazon: £10.38
## Are you looking for products for hacking, computer security and penetration testing? Do you need to clean up your smartphone, your PC or your site from viruses and malware? Do you need to track down someone or retrieve urgent information? Do you want to buy devices already configured to experiment all the hacking techniques quickly and easily? Do you have special needs in software or hardware? ##
Contact us now … another 2300 users like you have already done it this year!