Presently sponsored by: SecurityFWD. A brand new YouTube show from Varonis. Watch Episode 1: How Far can Wi-Fi Travel?
Spiders! Ok, not your normal start to a weekly update but yeah, we had a bit of an infestation this week which did take the mind of other current events for a while. Much of what’s happened beyond that this week has resulted in various tweet storms; the Zoom credential stuffing situation, the Coronavirus tracking app (holy cow that has some “robust” debate around it) and the (seemingly endless) thread of progress as I build up my Ubiquiti network. All that and more in the vid below ?
- If you don’t like spiders then don’t click this link (wonder how many of them are still crawling around in the air conditioning unit…)
- No, there isn’t a “Zoom data breach” and yes, people keep using shitty passwords (c’mon media, it’s not hard to report on this accurately!)
- The Coronavirus tracking app tweet storm (less than a day on and apparently, it’s had 125k impressions so it’s clearly getting some traction, but it’s divisive)
- Speaking of tweet storms, check out my Ubiquiti build! (this project has brought me so much joy ?)
- The Icelandic government is now on Have I Been Pwned (they’re the 10th national government to have full access to query their gov domains)
- Sponsored by: SecurityFWD. A brand new YouTube show from Varonis. Watch Episode 1: How Far can Wi-Fi Travel?
## Are you looking for products for hacking, computer security and penetration testing? Do you need to clean up your smartphone, your PC or your site from viruses and malware? Do you need to track down someone or retrieve urgent information? Do you want to buy devices already configured to experiment all the hacking techniques quickly and easily? Do you have special needs in software or hardware? ##
Contact us now … another 2300 users like you have already done it this year!