Presently sponsored by: SecurityFWD. A brand new YouTube show from Varonis. Watch Episode 1: How Far can Wi-Fi Travel?
Spiders! Ok, not your normal start to a weekly update but yeah, we had a bit of an infestation this week which did take the mind of other current events for a while. Much of what’s happened beyond that this week has resulted in various tweet storms; the Zoom credential stuffing situation, the Coronavirus tracking app (holy cow that has some “robust” debate around it) and the (seemingly endless) thread of progress as I build up my Ubiquiti network. All that and more in the vid below ?
- If you don’t like spiders then don’t click this link (wonder how many of them are still crawling around in the air conditioning unit…)
- No, there isn’t a “Zoom data breach” and yes, people keep using shitty passwords (c’mon media, it’s not hard to report on this accurately!)
- The Coronavirus tracking app tweet storm (less than a day on and apparently, it’s had 125k impressions so it’s clearly getting some traction, but it’s divisive)
- Speaking of tweet storms, check out my Ubiquiti build! (this project has brought me so much joy ?)
- The Icelandic government is now on Have I Been Pwned (they’re the 10th national government to have full access to query their gov domains)
- Sponsored by: SecurityFWD. A brand new YouTube show from Varonis. Watch Episode 1: How Far can Wi-Fi Travel?