Presently sponsored by: Twilio: Learn what regulations like PSD2 mean for your business, and how Twilio can help you achieve secure, compliant transactions
Per the beginning of the video, it’s out late, I’m jet lagged, all my clothes are dirty and I’ve had to raid the conference swag cupboard to even find a clean t-shirt. But be that as it may, I’m yet to miss one of these weekly vids in the 2 and a half years I’ve been doing them and I’m not going to start now! So with that very short intro done, here’s this week’s and I’ll try and be a little more on the ball for the next one.
- Google is having some issues with the U2F keys the recommend for their Advanced Protection Program (but seriously, this is a pretty minor issue)
- I’m definitely still recommending this approach for locking down Google accounts (that’s my piece from November on how to get it all set up)
- Forbes had some Magecart script running on their site (interesting breakdown by @bad_packets)
- Let’s Encrypt’s CT log is now up and running (with support from Sectigo too so kudos to them for that, it’s a very different approach to the old Comodo)
- I’m up for some European Blogger Awards again! (I’d love your votes folks ?)
- Twilio is sponsoring my blog again this week (check how to implement 2FA in your app with Authy)