Symantec fixed a local privilege escalation security flaw affecting all Symantec Endpoint Protection software versions prior to 14.2 RU2, and allowing attackers to escalate privileges on compromised devices and execute malicious code using SYSTEM privileges. […] BleepingComputer
Symantec Endpoint Protection is the latest antivirus product found to unsafely load DLLs into a process that runs with SYSTEM privileges.
TOOGOO 3pcs Plastic Camera Shield Stickers Notebook PC Tablet PC Mobile Anti-Hacker Peeping Protection Privacy Cover black
- 1.Easy to Use – Attached by double sided adhesive tape, can be paste easily and removeable. The adhesive slider can be easily applied and removed from the required device.
- 2.Thin mechanical webcam cover, less than 1mm, ultra-thin and light weight
- 3.Perfect to Provide Privacy – Covers your webcam when not in use, and prevents web hackers from Spying on you
- 4.Webcam covers by Security Products protect the camera of your laptop, tablet, smartphone or other technical
- 5.devices from hacker attacks and can be opened or closed with just one simple finger movement.
* TOOGOO is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of TOOGOO can sell under TOOGOO listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
TOOGOO(R) 3pcs Plastic Camera Shield Stickers Notebook PC Tablet PC Mobile Anti-Hacker Peeping Protection Privacy Cover black
3 x Webcam Cover Slider
Only the above package
Price List: £1.55
Only for today on Amazon: £1.55
THIS WEEK IN THE IRONIC NEWS: DDS Safe, an online cloud-based data backup system that hundreds of dental practice offices across the United States are using to safeguard medical records and other information of their patients from ransomware attacks has been hit with ransomware. Provided by two Wisconsin-based companies, Digital Dental Record and PerCSoft, the backend system of affected
The Hacker News